If You Try To Drink I'll Tax Your Liver
One of the only downsides to heavy alcohol use is the amount of tax you have to pay to the government for your vice. It almost makes me want to cut back. Almost.
So I was elated this afternoon when I made a jaunt to my local hootch house and found that the tax would be on them today! For joy, for joy!
Here's what went in the cart:
1. One bottle Columbia Crest Gewurztraminer
2. One bottle Kendall Jackson Cabernet Sauvignon
3. One bottle Chateau St. Michelle Pinot Gris
4. One bottle Kendall Jackson Chardonnay
5. One bottle O'Keefes Irish Creme
6. One bottle Mother's Sour Apple Schnapps
7. One bottle Sauza tequila blanco
8. One bottle Kettle One vodka
9. One 1.75 liter Jim Beam Black
10. One bottle Shaker's Wheat vodka
11. One twelve pack Tecate
12. One twelve pack Boulevard Pale Ale
13. One twelve pack Pacifico Clara
14. One six pack Sierra Nevada Christmas Ale
15. One six pack Smirnoff watermelon (fiancee's)
16. One six pack Smirnoff madarin orange (ditto)
All this put a hosing to The Man to the tune of 32 samolians!
A small victory, perhaps, but a joyous one nontheless.