Excellent podcasts I've enjoyed in the past 24 hours:
1) Humor: Adam Carolla interviewing David Alan Grier. Some collegial, insider banter about living the good life as big time Hollywood show biz successes.
2) Sports and Business: ESPN's Bill Simmons interviewing Dallas Maverick's owner Mark Cuban. Didn't know much about Cuban before this, but he's involved in all sorts of entrepreneurial endeavors, and what an innovative idea man he comes off as. Sounds like he would be fun to work with, or, for.
3) Paleo-Conservatism: John Derbyshire and his always enjoyable weekly NRO podcast.
4) Religion: Exorcism and the Catholic Church. A fascinating and pleasantly surprising reverential treatment of the subject from our local Art Bell proxy, Darkness Radio. Check out hours 2 and 3 from the May 23 show.
5) Libertarian Coffee Talk: The Reason TV Talk show - archives here. Two Reason magazine editors and two disparate guests hawking books or other projects, thrown together to talk about everything. Seems to always start as a mess, but always comes together under common themes. Reason's Gillespie and Moynihan can be a bit smarmy at times, but it is a highly entertaining talk show.