John Hinderaker and I got together to tape another Hinderaker-Ward Experience last night. No guests, no agenda, no excuses, just a good opportunity to crack a couple of beers and muse about the issues of the day.
- The evergreen topic of the GOP Presidential nomination race, with me fanning the flames behind Newt's ascendancy and John dousing it with his cold Romney realism.
- The latest developments with the OWS movement, with sound clip cameos by Maxine Waters and some dude in San Diego expressing solidarity with the White House shooter.
- A look into the "Patriotic Millionaires" asking for higher taxes
- What we can expect from the Super Committee on the Budget, which is scheduled to report its findings next week.
- The latest developments in Power Line's investigation into the awful NPR reporting on South Dakota child protection services.
- This Week in Gatekeeping and Loon of the Week.
Many ways to hear the podcast, including over on the mothership at Ricochet. You can also be sure to never miss an episode, by subscribing via iTunes or Feedburner. Or just use the player embedded in the upper right hand corner of the Fraters Libertas main page. If all of these fail, send me an email and I'll come to your house and read from the written transcript. Enjoy.