After a rare and well deserved break, the Hinderaker-Ward Experience (HWX) returns for a very special episode. Topics of discussion include:
* the weather outside (frightful)
* the life and legacy of Margaret Thatcher
* sequestration theater
* illegal immigrants dreamers
* Loon of the Week (Martin Bashir)
* This Week in Gatekeeping (New York Times on the meaning of Easter, take 2)
We were also joined by one of our favorites, novelist CJ Box, author of the entertaining new thriller Breaking Point. He's one of the great novelist of our day, and his name is THE greatest Scrabble entry in modern American letters.
Many ways to hear the podcast, including over on the mothership at Ricochet. You can be sure to never miss an episode by subscribing via iTunes or Feedburner. Or just use the player embedded in the upper right hand corner of this web site. If all of these fail, send me an email and I'll come to your house and read from a written transcript. Hope you enjoy.