It’s a special Monday Night Edition of the Hinderaker-Ward Experience (HWX), with John Hinderaker of Power Line and Brian Ward of Fraters Libertas reconvening for a discussion of the vital issues facing our culture on this sultry night. Topics include:
* the weather in Minnesota
* the best in cheap beer, today and yesterday
* the onset of the trial of Major Nidal Hassan
* the fire sale on the Boston Globe
* the curious case of the closed US Embassies
* Loon of the Week, featuring a double shot of Rep. Keith Ellison
* This Week in Gatekeeping, featuring a double shot of geography errors in the Guardian and the New York Times
We’re also joined by a couple of recent Ricochet Members/Listeners of the Week who give us the low down from their respective corners of the country and tell us their Ricochet backstories.
There are many ways to hear the podcast, including over on the mothership at Ricochet. You can be sure to never miss an episode by subscribing via iTunes or Feedburner. Or just use the player embedded below. If all of these fail, send me an email and I'll come to your house and read from a written transcript. Hope you enjoy.