Tuesday, November 05, 2013
HWX, with John Nolte
It’s a special edition of the Hinderaker-Ward Experience. John Hinderaker of Power Line and Brian Ward of Fraters Libertas reconvene to bring you the finest in armchair Internet punditry. Topics addressed include:
* the autumn leaves
* the Obamacare roll out and administration knowledge in 2010 about the millions soon to have their health insurance policies taken away as a result
* The impact and implications of Barack Obama’s continued false assurances that Americans could keep their plans
* How your political orientation predicts who you’d like the Minnesota Vikings to start at quarterback
* Loon of the Week (Rep. Frank Pallone on the real villain behind cancelled health insurance policies)
* This Week in Gate Keeping (Set your clocks back, just kidding!)
Special guest was the great John Nolte, editor at Breitbart.com. John gives us an update on how things are going at Breitbart, reflects on the continuing legacy of founder Andrew Breitbart, and gives us his insights into Obamacare and Hillary Clinton’s already functioning campaign for President in 2016.
This episode is brought to you by John Swon and Focus Financial. Focus Financial is a leading independent financial advisory firm focused on providing comprehensive wealth management and financial planning services to clients. John Swon and his team have over 25 years of investment experience, are dedicated to giving you the kind of one-on-one advice and analysis you deserve. And as independent advisers, they are focused on your priorities, not selling products.
John Swon and Focus Financial - Liberal with their advice; conservative with your money. Call now and request a free financial analysis at 952-896-3888.
There are many ways to hear the podcast, including over on the mothership at Ricochet. You can be sure to never miss an episode by subscribing via iTunes. Or just use the player embedded in the upper right hand corner of this website. If all of these fail, send me an email and I'll come to your house and read from a written transcript. Hope you enjoy.