It’s a special Saturday morning edition of the Hinderaker Ward Experience (HWX). John Hinderaker of Power Line and Brian Ward of Fraters Libertas reconvene to bring you the best in bemused news analysis of the day’s critical events. Topics addressed include:
* holiday parties, the good and the bad
* the latest in Obamacare follies and it’s predicted future for 2014
* highlights of Obama’s last press conference of 2013
* Loon of the Week, Barbara Walters and the messiah who failed
* This Week in Gatekeeping, making sure cartoons are never funny again
We’re also joined by the great Sen. Jeff Sessions of Alabama, who shares his thoughts on the Ryan-Murray federal budget agreement, the Obamacare roll out, and the new limits on minority rights in the US Senate.
There are many ways to hear the podcast, including over on the mothership at Ricochet. You can be sure to never miss an episode by subscribing via iTunes. Or just use the player embedded in the upper right hand corner of this website. If all of these fail, send me an email and I'll come to your house and read from a written transcript. Hope you enjoy.