Is it just me or are those memorial stickers on cars just a tad creepy?
Apparently is isn't already enough to know:
- Your politics
- Your religion
- Your sexual preferences
- What sports teams you cheer for
- Where you went to college
- That your kid is an honor student/Eagle Scout/accordion player
- What kind of dog/cat/gerbil you have as a pet
- What countries/states/cities/towns/parks/drug stores you’ve visited or hope to visit
- That you can run 13.1 miles
Now I have also get to see who you’re missing and mourning for? Way too much information.