HWX returns, with Brian Ward and Paul Happe reconvening for a very special Wednesday night broadcast to address the critical issues of our time. Topics addressed include:
* The state of the GOP Presidential race and whatever happened to that deep bench, including a special tribute to the magic that was the Bobby Jindal campaign.
* Jeb Bush’s machismo offensive, including his pledge to kill baby Hitler. Also featured, a preview of this holiday season’s expected cinema blockbuster, Back to the Future IV: Get Baby Hitler.
* This week’s Donald Trump media mini-explosions on Muslim watch lists and thousands celebrating the 9/11 attacks. The familiar pattern of journalistic scandal baiting, and Trump’s refreshing ability to avoid any collateral damage.
* Blogger John Hinderaker and lessons to be learned from his professional, well-reasoned approach during his interview with Washington Post columnist Dana Millbank.
* The Paris Climate Change Conference as the ultimate rebuke to terrorism, and can Obama actually sign us up for anything without Congress?
The HWX Podcast is bright to you by Harry’s Shave! For the finest shave at the best price, go to Harrys.com and use the coupon code HWX at checkout for big savings on your order.
HWX is also sponsored by SaneBox. Is your email inbox out of control? Get it back in control with SaneBox. Try it yourself with two free weeks of SaneBox. Visit sanebox.com/ricochet to start your trial.