It'sa very special midweek episode of HWX, with Brian Ward of Fraters Libertas and Paul Happe of the Nihilist in Golf Pants reconvening to discuss the critical issues of our time. Topics addressed include:
* A fond look back on Marco Rubio’s now suspended Presidential campaign (with help from Carly Simon)
* The Trump attack ads on Rubio and their potential effect on his future prospects in Florida (including a new attack ad debuting and targeting some of your favorite Ricochet personalities)
* The status of the Hillary campaign and some of her recent advertisements (including a first draft of a rejected ad never before heard in public)
* The #NeverTrump movement among conservatives – high principle or a temper tantrum?
* The enticing potential of an open GOP convention. If a majority of delegates can’t agree on any of the remaining candidates, who to choose? If we could dispense with the dirty business of democratic selection, and you could choose ANYONE in the country to be the Republican nominee, who would it be?
HWX is brought to you by the fine folks at Harry’s Shave. Go to Harrys.com now and Harry’s will give you $5 off if you type in my code HWX with your first purchase.
There are many ways to hear the podcast, including over on the mother ship at Ricochet. You can be sure to never miss an episode by subscribing via iTunes. Or you can just use the player embedded in the upper right hand corner of this website. If all of these fail, send me an email and I'll come to your house and read from a written transcript. Hope you enjoy.